Internships | Student Talent
Considering engaging interns? Interested in validating new market opportunities or venture into data analytics? Not sure where to start?
EDGE helps companies explore options that may be a good fit for them — from making connections with university leaders, sharing regional program alternatives, identifying quality student talent, or providing quality research help through its proven EDGE Fellows Program.
EDGE has deep connections with universities across the region and engages top student talent from Northeast Ohio colleges and universities in a variety of programs throughout the year that may provide a distinct advantage to one’s company.
Participating schools include: University of Akron, Ashland University, Baldwin Wallace University, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland State University, The College of Wooster, Hiram College, John Carroll University, Kent State University, Lorain County Community College, Stark State College, Walsh University, Ursuline College and others – and EDGE partners with many other higher education institutions through the JumpStart-Burton D Morgan Higher Education Consortium.
The EDGE Fellows Program provides business leaders with affordable due diligence in a confidential manner by a proven program that has helped leaders make informed business decisions in pursuing new markets or opportunities, assess data more effectively and launch multiple new ventures.
This two-month paid summer internship identifies talented primarily graduate-level students that are interested in business development and innovation to conduct feasibility and data analyses on new business ideas submitted by business leaders across Northeast Ohio.
The EDGE Fellows Summer Program:
- About 50% of projects studied lead to new investments and often new revenue for Northeast Ohio within 2-3 years.
- Nearly 60% of EDGE Fellows choose to stay and work with Northeast Ohio companies following graduation.
- Pairs graduate student teams with experienced business mentors.
- Assigns teams to work on business ideas with local business executives.
- Drives value for participating businesses and their leadership teams.
- Provides students with a meaningful educational experience.
- Students leave the EDGE Fellows program with great practical experience, new opportunities and relationships professionals throughout the region.
- See Success Stories
Contact: Chris Keller, Director, Chris@edgeneo.org to learn more.