As a CEO, executive, or business owner, it can prove challenging to find meaningful professional peer relationships, keep up with the relentless technology changes, and stay in tune with the needs and challenges of your workforce – all while making hundreds of decisions each day.
When you belong to EDGE, you gain access to an exclusive group of trusted peers who get it. We offer abundant opportunities to share knowledge, attend curated events, and participate in important and meaningful discussions with your professional counterparts. These enriching experiences provide you with the edge you need to propel your business and your leadership team forward.
What does it mean to be an EDGE member?
You want to...
- Feel confident and validated in your decision making.
- Surround yourself with growth-minded peers.
- Stay current with technology and innovation.
- Plan for the future state of your business.
- Optimize your time and increase productivity.
- Increase organization performance and revenue.
- Thoughtfully address day-to-day challenges.
Be a better leader.
- A network of peers and community partners who have been where you want to go.
- Executive round tables and valuable discussions.
- Educational experiences and immersive events.
- Succession planning guidance and advisory.
- Skills and solutions for maximizing efficiency.
- Economic development impact in Northeast Ohio.
- Nimble strategies and advice to problem solve.
Strategic Planning - CEO Round Table
Developing Leaders, Growing Companies
Upcoming EDGE Events
Professionally facilitated CEO Roundtable meetings provide EDGE members with an opportunity to learn with and from leaders of other mid-size companies in Northeast Ohio facing similar challenges and opportunities in a trusting and confidential environment. Exchanges are robust and attendees are challenged to bring at least two takeaways back to… Read More
This session will explore 10 sources of power that, according to the research, will impact peoples’ position and value to any organization. A concept closely related to power is influence. Influence is at the heart of leadership and we will explore several influence tactics that will help you frame how… Read More
MBTI for Personal Development: Gain an understanding of personality preferences and the impact on communication, work relationships, and leadership. Use of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assessment. Professionally facilitated Emerging Leaders peer group meetings provides new leaders who are in the first-time role of supervising others or preparing for this type… Read More
Earlier this year, the Cleveland Clinic and IBM unveiled the first quantum computer in the world dedicated to healthcare research. EDGE’s InnoQuest group will convene at the Cleveland Clinic’s metro campus on Tuesday, October 17 as we learn about the promise and early use cases of this marvelous machine from the… Read More
Wisdom of the Sages, featuring Scott Mueller, Dealer Tire & Tom Waltermire, PolyOne and TeamNEO (retired). Please join us on the morning of October 19 to hear from two esteemed business leaders as they share stories of growth and innovation, opportunities seized, problems solved and pitfalls avoided. Sponsors: BNY-Mellon and… Read More
Please join us on the morning of November 7th with your senior team (up to 5 people per company). Sponsors: BNY-Mellon and MAGNET. RSVP: Grant@edgeneo.org