As a CEO, executive, or business owner, it can prove challenging to find meaningful professional peer relationships, keep up with the relentless technology changes, and stay in tune with the needs and challenges of your workforce – all while making hundreds of decisions each day.
When you belong to EDGE, you gain access to an exclusive group of trusted peers who get it. We offer abundant opportunities to share knowledge, attend curated events, and participate in important and meaningful discussions with your professional counterparts. These enriching experiences provide you with the edge you need to propel your business and your leadership team forward.
What does it mean to be an EDGE member?
You want to...
- Feel confident and validated in your decision making.
- Surround yourself with growth-minded peers.
- Stay current with technology and innovation.
- Plan for the future state of your business.
- Optimize your time and increase productivity.
- Increase organization performance and revenue.
- Thoughtfully address day-to-day challenges.
Be a better leader.
- A network of peers and community partners who have been where you are.
- Executive round tables and valuable discussions.
- Educational experiences and immersive events.
- Succession planning guidance and advisory.
- Skills and solutions for maximizing efficiency.
- Economic development impact in Northeast Ohio.
- Nimble strategies and advice to problem solve.
Strategic Planning - CEO Round Table
Developing Leaders, Growing Companies
Upcoming EDGE Events
Join us on the morning of March 22, 2023 at MAGNET’s new headquarters in midtown Cleveland for a discussion with Ned Hill, formerly the Dean of the Levin College of Urban Affairs at CSU, and now a professor of economic development at Ohio State University. Ned is a terrific story-teller… Read More
Becky Morgan, Principal of Fulcrum ConsultingWorks, has been a go-to operations and strategy consultant for growth companies for decades now. She posits that too often, CEOs treat challenges in any functional area (people, supply chain, marketing, etc.) as separate from the strategic priorities of the company, and therefore fall short… Read More
Join your InnoQuest peers for a discussion as we look at Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) as a Driver for Innovation. As leader of innovation, you may want to consider how A.I. can enhance ideation efforts, accelerate iterations and learnings, reduce failure rates, improve processes, solve customer challenges more effectively, etc. With… Read More
Stay up-to-date on the latest EDGE and industry news:
The Path to EDGE Membership
"*" indicates required fields