The Best of InnoQuest | Landmarks, Benchmarks & Bookmarks
Over 10 years of InnoQuest programming, buttressed by some great speakers and an active group of participants, have yielded many insightful best practices, strategies and pearls of wisdom. We’ll plan to synthesize these into innovation landmarks, benchmarks and bookmarks which we will present to you, in a sort of “Best of InnoQuest” review for your further gestation.
These include such hits as:
- Top Practices to Build Creativity Skills
- Top Innovation Drivers
- Top Aphorisms for Leading Innovation
- The Best Places to Find New Ideas
- Essential Methods to Bring Ideas to Market
InnoQuest 2021 Schedule
In six bi-monthly sessions, participants gain:
- Best practices in managing and guiding the innovation process
- New working relations with peer companies & leading practitioners
- Actionable steps to improve a company’s innovation practices.
Contact Chris Keller for more information and to enroll in the EDGE InnoQuest program.