Talent and People
Executive Forum Series
Please join us and other highly accomplished Human Resources Leaders from Northeast Ohio for the exclusive chance to learn and grow together at our upcoming Talent and People Executive Forum.
Facilitator: Megan Mayhugh, Founder and Managing Director of People Architects. Meg is a Human Resources leader and consultant in Cleveland, Ohio. She has led Talent and Recruiting at National City/PNC and was HR department head at Bridgewater Associates. She returned to Cleveland and took on other executive HR roles including, Chief People Officer at Dealer Tire, Chief Growth Officer at Talent Launch and ERC, Chief of Staff at Insight2Profit, consultant/organizational expert at McKinsey. She has always helped companies strategically navigate and adapt to enterprise-wide change while focusing on employee engagement, driving business results, and improving the bottom line.
When: Kickoff Peer Discussion and Planning Conversation on May 2, 2023.
No charge to attend the opening session. Pending input from those in attendance, we expect the group to meet every two months thereafter.
About EDGE: EDGE (www.edgeneo.org) is a nonprofit economic development organization in Northeast Ohio whose vision is to make our region a preeminent location for mid-size businesses.
- The sessions are open to experienced HR Generalists who lead the HR function for their company only.
- No solicitors will be invited unless they are brought in to present on their expertise.
- Confidential environment: what happens in the room stays in the room.
- While attendance is not mandatory, consistent attendance by each and every member of the group is what makes it great.
- After the kick off event, bi-monthly forums will be scheduled.