InnoQuest | Business Model Innovation
Join your InnoQuest peers for a discussion on Business Model Innovation, led by Neveen Awad and Riddhish Dubal, Managing Partners of Boston Consulting Group out of their Detroit office.
While innovation tends to focus on products, processes, and services, rapid changes in technology and delivery platforms are driving the creation of entirely new business models.
- How do new business models emerge? How are they tested?
- How is value determined and extracted?
- How do organizations develop the capacity, structure, and skills to deliver on new business models?
Drawing on their experience in serving industrial clients, large service organizations and government agencies, Neveen and Riddhish will share definitions and business cases, drivers and best practices, and strategies to help develop organizational capacity across all operations. Our recent InnoQuest session with MetroHealth Hospital (2/9) was a terrific example of how a 186-year-old public hospital learned to innovate its business model and provide new value to its key stakeholders.
Through the InnoQuest Program, participants gain:
- Best practices in managing and guiding the innovation process
- New working relations with peer companies and leading practitioners
- Tools & actionable steps to improve a company’s innovation practices
Contact Chris Keller for more information and to enroll in the EDGE InnoQuest program.