EDGE Ambassador Program
CEO Mentoring for Small / Mid-Sized Company Leaders
It can be lonely at the top.
EDGE, a non-profit organization, is connecting CEOs of Northeast Ohio’s small and mid-sized businesses with seasoned CEOs who have likely faced similar issues during their successful careers. One-page overview.
Need a trusted advisor? A highly experienced brainstorming partner? Or just someone to listen?
Connect with an Ambassador. EDGE makes a personalized connection based on your specific needs. These discussions are kept confidential and are often strategic in nature.
EDGE Ambassadors are generally current or past EDGE Advisors with tons of leadership experience who simply want to help support the region’s business leaders. Schedule a complimentary introductory meeting with a seasoned professional who is there for you. Get started.
EDGE Ambassadors Include:
EDGE Ambassadors have expertise and experience in many areas, such as:
- Crisis Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Developing/Retaining Talent
- Succession Planning
- Creating Innovative Strategies
- Pursuing Market Opportunities / Prioritizing
- Managing Finance and Cash
- Raising Capital
- Utilizing Technology
- Managing Supplier Relationships
- And a number of other areas …
Interested? Want to Participate?
- Contact Kirk@edgeneo.org.
- Follow up call; confirm needs and appropriate connection (10 min).
- Personalized assignment with seasoned leader.
There is no cost for an introductory meeting with an EDGE Ambassador in order to support the region’s economic drivers.
“During this unprecedented time, it was helpful to share our situation and plans with an EDGE (Ambassador) and found their advice to be confirming and sound.”
– Regan McHale, President, Eagle Elastomer
“Having an outside CEO resource to brainstorm and bounce internal ideas off helps us make better decisions during this very challenging time. Sometimes leadership teams become too internally focused and having (an EDGE Ambassador) ensures a more outward focus.”
– Ron Zieske, President, Heat Seal