InnoQuest: Dec 2018
Innovation Management Program
Managing innovation is critical to sustainable growth. In its 7th year, InnoQuest creates a collaborative forum where mid-market leaders can learn with and from area innovation practitioners and each other.
In six bi-monthly 4-hour sessions (7:45 – 12:00 noon), participants gain:
- Best practices in managing and guiding the innovation process
- New working relations with peer companies & leading practitioners
- Actionable steps to improve a company’s innovation practices.
See the agenda for 2018, which may evolve based on the needs/interests of the group.
“A great way to connect with other businesses in Northeastern Ohio working to advance their innovation system … I would highly recommend participating in this group if you want to advance your organization’s innovation efforts!”
– April Bertram, Innovation Management Director, Gojo
“Innovation requires getting outside of one’s daily space, and the InnoQuest meetings are a perfect opportunity for me and my team to gain new insights to help us on our journey to becoming a proven creative and innovative company.”
– Joseph Majewski, President/CEO, Chromascape
“Having a group of local business leaders in one room with the same goal of innovation is so valuable. Networking (through the program) has helped us address a number of challenges over the years.”
– John Kreft, Director of Engineering and New Product Development, Gebauer Company
EDGE encourages participating companies to send 2 or more people to each session to help participants share innovation strategies more readily within their own companies. There are six sessions during the year, and usually a few “bonus” opportunities, too.
- Non-EDGE member companies – $2,500 for one participant; $1,000/additional participant
- EDGE Member Companies: Discounted rate of $2,000 for up to two participants; $500/additional participant
Note: If participants cannot attend a session, they are encouraged to send a co-worker instead.
Contact Chris Keller for more information.