EDGE / MAGNET Manufacturing Cohort
“The three smartest things I have done as a business executive over my career have been joining my industry association, putting together a board of advisors, and joining EDGE.”
– Rod Howell, President & CEO, Libra Industries, EDGE Member since 2006
An EDGE / MAGNET Manufacturing Cohort allows manufacturing CEOs and presidents to learn with and from an exclusive network of trusted peers. Each meeting is professionally facilitated by a seasoned business executive allowing for active and valuable roundtable discussions. Exchanges lead to immediate implementable ideas and are conducted in a safe, trusting and confidential environment. An outcome is the establishment of many professional and continued personal relationships.
Business leaders are challenged to leave each meeting with at least two takeaways that they can immediately apply to their business. This unique opportunity puts you in the room with forward-thinking, growth-focused executives who embrace learning and are willing to share their successes and challenges with their peers.
EDGE / MAGNET Manufacturing Cohort Benefits:
- Access to EDGE network of other mid-size and manufacturing company cohorts from around Northeast Ohio as well as valuable aggregate data collected from all companies.
- CEO and president Roundtable Meetings: professionally facilitated sessions (i.e. every other month).
- For one or two CEO meetings/year and agreed upon by group, bring 2-3 additional leaders from your company based on the topic discussion.
- Quarterly Executive Forum Series – for CEO and up to 4 leaders of your company
- No charge year #1: Economic Forecast, CEO Panel, National Business Speaker, Regional Initiatives
- Add one key functional manager EDGE peer group in year one
- Can extend CEO Cohort membership to other key functional manager peer groups at an additional charge – HR, Operations, IT, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Rising Professionals
- EDGE annual end-of-the-year dinner reception for CEO & spouse.
- Additional EDGE member discounts include:
- CEO retreat, executive education courses, first-priority to Summer EDGE Fellows (interns)
- New programs being developed:
- Access to potential Advisors/Board members
- Company culture assessment
- Individual company innovation assessment & implementation
- Access to current articles/books taken out to a company in the form of a report/discussion
- Referrals of coaches for future leaders of your organization
Northeast Ohio’s largest network of mid-size company CEOs and leadership teams invested in growing their companies, developing current and future leaders and improving the region.