EDGE Delta Force
Is Your Company Ready for the Next Recession?
Preparing for a recession really means making sure your organization has in place best practices that will minimize problems should a recession emerge in the near future.
This meeting is an opportunity to review best practices that can help you financially weather a recession as well as take maximum advantage of economic growth:
Part 1: Introduction to and Preparation for Weathering a Recession
- Introduction to Recessions: What are they, what is the impact and how do we know?
- What internal challenges actually increase and drive greater problems for organizations?
- Preparation: What are the seven key areas (best practices) that need to be addressed to be prepared to weather the downturn?
- How can you benefit from recession planning in good times as well as bad?
Part 2: What is the Forecast for Manufacturing in Northeast Ohio and What are the Plans for the Upcoming Year?
- Northeast Ohio survey results
- Even if your company is not in manufacturing, you will benefit from this conversation
- Open Discussion: Is NEO Ohio preparing for a recession and have we implemented good business practices?
Part 3: Group Discussion
- What steps can each of us take in our own organization to better prepare for economic downturns and even economic growth?
- Is preparing for a recession any different from sound business practices?
- What 2-3 takeaways can we each engage in immediately to start preparing?
Leading our discussion is Dave Mustin, partner at Skoda-Minotti. Dave has been working with companies in the region to improve their operational practices.
For an invitation and to RSVP email: Pam@edgef.org
Professionally facilitated peer group meetings provide leaders with an opportunity to learn with and from leaders of other mid-size companies in Northeast Ohio facing similar challenges and opportunities in a trusting and confidential environment. Exchanges are robust and attendees are challenged to bring at least two takeaways back to their organization that can be immediately applied.